We wish all of you a blessed and safe Christmas holiday! Reece will be attending the Christmas Eve services at Pinelake tonight, and then having supper with Mama Kat and Daddy Dave at his house. He's so excited about opening his presents with them! Papa and Granny were going to come, but we decided that Granny needs to rest up for Christmas Day. Tomorrow morning we'll load up and head to Carthage for lunch with the Arthurs and supper with my side of the family! Whew... I'm already tired (and stuffed) just thinking about it!
Well, I better run... we're making gingerbread cookies! YUM!! I can't wait to see how Reece likes them! I'm going to strap him in his Baby Bjorn and let him help decorate. Should be interesting! We'll leave some for Santa!
With love,
Beth
3 comments:
I was talking about Shreveport. But I am sure you are growing to despise UMC!
Merry Christmas to you, Nick, and Reece! I can't wait to see pictures from Reece's first Christmas...be sure to take a bunch! Hope y'all have a wonderful holiday! Love you!
Merry Christmas to you, Nick, and Reece! I can't wait to see pictures from Reece's first Christmas...be sure to take a bunch! Hope y'all have a wonderful holiday! Love you!
Post a Comment