Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why Special Needs Kids are SPOILED!

Because their parents relish in moments like this! Never thought we'd ever see Reece doing this, and boy is it good therapy! I had been doing some Christmas cooking and left the fridge door open for a sec. Reece snagged the opportunity!
He was highly ticked about the ketchup bottle not wanting to come out, though! Enjoy! I'll post again about Christmas when I have enough time to do it. For now, I hope the Christmas pics will make you smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU BETH FOR POSTING MINE AND REECE'S PICTURE. YOU KNOW HE HAS MY HEART!
MY LOVE TO YOU ALL,

AUNT JUJU

The Haymans said...

Beth!!! He looks like he's so close to letting go! The "longest" part of getting Brody walking was just getting him upright. He refused to put weight on his legs. He did the walker thing for awhile too. And I'll tell you, what finally made him let go was just him wanting a toy really bad and I wouldn't give it to him. He just let go and took two steps grabbed it and took two steps back to his walker. It was so quick!

So proud of Reece!!!!

The Long Family said...

He loves Ketchup!!! Reminder: Do not put glass on bottom shelf!