Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sad News

We have put Ridley up for sale. He literally caused me to have a mini nervous breakdown last night, and I just can't handle him with Reece anymore. Today, after the decision was made, I have cried and cried. I know it's for the best, though. He just needs way more attention than I can give him. He's very jealous of Reece, not in an aggressive way, but in an annoying way. Maybe if he was smaller, it would be a little easier. So, that's it. If anyone would like to buy him, or knows someone who does, please let me know.
With love,
Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, It's going to be alright.
Sometimes these breakdowns are just
part of being a woman! Precious
Reece is growing and you are doing whats best for him. If not you can always get another dog.We will be on the outlook for a good family!

Love you!
Aunt JUJU