After helping me frost a cake with chocolate frosting, I stripped Reece down Sunday afternoon and let him go half naked for the rest of the day. He loved it! We had an eventful afternoon, for sure! While I was cleaning the fish aquarium, Reece was "supposedly" reading his books. Reece never bothering the fish before, I left the cup with the fish sitting on the floor while I washed the aquarium out in the utility room. I heard all of this noise, and I peeked out the door to find my half naked son shaking the cup with the poor fish like a toy! I screamed, and Reece froze. I didn't know fish had facial expressions, but this one was highly miffed at the situation that had just occurred! Y'all, I have laughed so hard. It was just a typical little boy moment! I only wish that I had had the camera for that!
So what you are watching or will watch down below is a little taste of Reece dancing. I was doing some emailing on the computer and turned on the Imagination Movers cd for Reece. Well, he decided to break it down. And he has this one head banging move he does during the "pick it up, pick it up, pick it up now" part. Interestingly enough, he has some of the same dance moves his Mama had at the Coldplay concert. It was only a coincidence that he was sitting in front of his keyboard while he was head-banging to "Clean My Room." I'm thinking the chocolate frosting had something to do with everything!
We got a huge laugh out of it, and I hope you do too!
With love,
Beth
P.S. Don't forget to mute the music at the bottom of the page!
1 comment:
Haven't watched the video yet. The fish story is hilarious!!! And I never knew you had an aquarium...
Post a Comment