
Reece's Ridley or Not Here I Come

Because I am terrible at keeping surprises a secret and because I probably won't have time to take any cute pictures over the next few days, I will go ahead and reveal our surprise. Reece is getting a puppy! Above is a picture of the newest addition to the Barham family, a 6 week old English Springer spaniel named Ridley. We head to Gloster, MS this Thursday to pick up the precious little guy, and I am the most excited out of everybody I think! Reece is beginning to understand that a puppy is coming to live with him, and we look at his picture every day. Each day he gives me a bigger smile, so I really think he's getting excited too. Don't ask me why I decided to beg Nick for a dog, since I am not even a dog person. One day it just felt like we needed one, and I even have hopes for him to help Reece get up and walk. The English springer spaniels are supposed to be really intelligent and easily trained, so I guess I'm hoping it will be therapeutic for Reece. So, like I needed something else to do, I'm sure I will be busy over the next couple of weeks! I'm sure that Nassau (our Himalayan cat) will really LOOOOVE us for this one!
Anyway, enjoy looking at our sweet little furry man, and I'll post again soon (maybe:)
With love,
Beth
3 comments:
He's so cute! He and Dudley will have to play together
I am so excited! He is just adorable! I can't wait for Ridley and Winston to meet!
SOOO cute!! I'm not a dog person either, but I love that breed! Hope the cat and puppy can co-exist happily! Ours just ignore each other!
Post a Comment