Sorry, I haven't posted before now about Reece's urologist visit. I went and stayed with Mama yesterday at MRC (who, by the way, will be coming home this upcoming Thursday)!!! Reece was actually released from the urologist when we went on Thursday. I never thought I'd be so excited about something like that, but it's one less specialist we have to continue seeing. Thank goodness! In addition to visiting with Mama, I also was able to visit with my first cousin, Anthony yesterday. He was up from Orlando, where he is a pastor. He actually married me and Nick, which was very special. Anyway, we had a great visit, and he came by the house to finally meet Reece. Of course, Reece would do very little of his 10,000 tricks that I wanted him to do, but at least they finally met!
Next week, we are headed to Gulf Shores with Nick's parents. It will be a bittersweet trip because Mama and Daddy were supposed to also be going. We almost cancelled the entire trip, but we really wanted to take Reece to the beach one more time before he has casts on his legs.
Other than that, it's pretty slow around here. No therapy this upcoming week, so we'll be busy getting ready to head to Gulf Shores!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
With love,
Beth
2 comments:
That's awesome! Both Reece and your mom!!!!!
Your baby is precious!!!! I actually found you through Carly's blog who I stalk = )
But my baby is 15 months and was also diagnosed at birth with a genetic disorder: pfieffers syndrome. We were very fortunate that it was a mild mutation of that gene. But he is currently in pt/ot and is about to start speech therapy. we have routine cts to check for hydrocephalus and craniosynostenosis. he will have surgery on his toes this summer..very nervous!!! His ptosis in his eyes is very mild so we don't have to have surgery for that.
Just stopped in to say hey and I really enjoy reading your blog!
Post a Comment