Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aquatic Therapy... finally!

Good news today!  We finally made it through all of the red tape, and now Reece is signed up for aquatic therapy!  Yay!  I am so excited!  His first session will be November 25.   Depending upon how he responds, we may only go once every 2-3 weeks.  I'm pretty sure that he will love it, but he loves to do the opposite of what I think!  
STILL battling a little bit of tummy troubles.  Every time I get up the nerve to take the "sample" in to Dr. Denney, it improves.  I'm still kinda thinking it has to do with the two teeth that are cutting through on the top.  On top of all that, he's getting a little stuffy sounding, so I'm trying to ward off another sinus infection.  
Other than that, we are gearing up for another busy weekend.  Nick is off for the rest of the week, so Reece and I may hit him up to climb up in the attic for Christmas decor:)  This weekend is Christen's wedding, so we have the rehearsal dinner Friday night.  Reece will be spending time with my parents while we are there.  Then, Saturday, he won't attend the wedding, but will make an appearance at the reception.  Right at bedtime... he should be in a GREAT mood!  Maybe since I'm expecting him to be ill, he'll do the opposite (fingers crossed).  I'm sure by the time Monday rolls around, we will all be exhausted!
That's it for now... I just mainly wanted to give you the update on aquatic therapy.  I'm also working on posting a list of important dates (drs appts, surgeries, etc) below.  
With love,
Beth

1 comment:

Suzanne Rudder said...

WOOHOO!!! Great news on the aqua therapy. I can't wait to hear how it goes.....Haley hated it at first, but quickly adjusted after a few trips. She just didn't like anyone else messing with her until she realized "this pool stuff is fun".