I talked to Daddy this morning, and Mama's creatinine levels have gone down to 2.6. So they are on the downward turn, thank goodness! I also talked to Mama, and she sounds really good. She actually sounds like herself. They have her off of oxygen and are doing lung therapy on her, which I think is just a standard kind of thing that they do after these surgeries. She's on a liquid diet now, so she's has definitely improved over the last couple of days. The doctor told my daddy that she made tremendous progress yesterday. She's still in ICU and probably will be until they get the creatinine levels where they want them, but that's ok! I will say thank you once again for your prayers! Our family sure does keep God busy up there!
On a yuck note, Reece caught a cold yesterday and was up all night last night. I think he must have caught it from the clinic yesterday when we went for his checkup. It took him back to Dr. Denney this morning, and he said that it was just a bad cold. Bless his heart, though. He's just pitiful breathing out of his mouth! This is only the second time in his life that he's been sick, so I'm having to learn all of these cold remedies!
That's all I have for now!
I hope everyone is staying warm and toasty!
With love,
Beth
1 comment:
Love good News!!!
Post a Comment