Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally... some time!

Well, I finally found a moment to load the video of Reece scooting around on his little bottom.  I actually watched Ashling's video of her doing the same, and it reminded me that I was going to post Reece's some time ago.  Things have definitely been chaotic around here.  My mom was admitted back into the hospital yesterday.  Her incision had been bleeding quite a bit, and she was so weak she couldn't open her eyes.  My dad rushed her in to the ER at St. D's yesterday morning, and they moved her to a room yesterday afternoon.  She has an infection as well as congestive heart failure.  Apparently, the CHF is something that can come and go after having heart surgery, but still scary for us.  Please just continue to pray for her.  She really needs some strength.
I hope you enjoy watching our little mover and shaker!
With love,
Beth

1 comment:

Suzanne Rudder said...

Look at him go! Love the video!