Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nothing Stops Him...

Today we head back to the orthopedic doctor.  Since Thursday afternoon, Reece has complained with pain in his left knee and has been limping.  We have no idea what is going on, so please be in prayer today at 11:30 that the doctor can figure it out.  This is not the knee that is on his externally rotated leg, so I'm stumped.
Currently, Reece is in sports mode.  Every day he puts on his MSU jersey and plays in a basketball game, a baseball game, and a football game.  I must say, the little dude does have some pretty mad ball skills :)
Here he is reading his NBA magazine.  Or should I say studying?  It was serious business whatever it was.

Yesterday, I was able to go with Reece on his field trip to the children's museum.  Never been a huge fan because of all the stairs, but it went better than expected.  He had a really good time and did not want to leave!  Of course the dancing was his favorite part!  Always has been!

Then...



Now...



He was not happy about taking a picture while he was working in the "forestry" area.

This past weekend I attended the Walk to Emmaus.  I left Thursday afternoon and returned Sunday afternoon.  The whole weekend I was not allowed to wear a watch or talk to Nick and Reece.  I don't want to spoil the surprises for those that could possibly benefit from it, but I can say that I don't believe it was for me.  It was a time to grow in your relationship with God, but I found it to be a little too ritualistic for me.  Again, that's just my experience and opinion.  I'm sure many people can truly grow in their faith there.  I was ready to see and hear my boys again by Sunday afternoon!
We are still in the process of selling our house.  We've had about 6 showings, all very positive, but no one has made an offer yet.  We are meeting either today or tomorrow with the architect.  Our final house plans are ready, so I'm sure after that meeting Nick and I will start getting anxious to sell our house again.  I have a feeling that my Daddy is making sure it all happens when it's supposed to, though, since he's the one responsible for making this dream come true in the first place.


With love,
Beth

No comments: