Saturday, May 25, 2013
Always a Blessing to Hear...
Last night as I checked my email, I had the following in my inbox- It's from Reece's teacher.
Hi Beth,
I received an email from Mr. Burslem last night asking us to share some stories of how God has been at work this year at our school. I immediately thought of how God worked to take care of the problem with Reece and the playground at the beginning of the school year. To me, there is no answer except for God showing up and sweet Reece's determination to never give up and to reach beyond what is expected of him. Again, I tell you that it was a blessing for me to watch God work in Reece's life. Can't wait to see what is in store for him next!!!!
It's always such an encouragement to know that what we have prayed over Reece's life is being answered- that he be a blessing to others and a display of God's glory!
With love,
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment