
Daddy was a very happy man after his Saints won the Super Bowl!

Ashley and JB Faulkner with Reece (he had to have the sippy cup)

Taking the game in

Reece and his sweet little cousin Kate
Happily, it was a really good one! Reece and I met Nick over at our friends' Amy and Ellis' house for the big game. While I was rooting for the Saints 100%, I was sooo nervous that everyone's hopes were way too high. They pulled it off, though, and Reece was there to see it all togged out in his Drew Brees jersey. We had a great time with all of our friends! By 8:30, Reece looked at me and Nick and said, "Mama, Daddy. Ready go!" He was worn out after listening to all of the cheering and playing with (and feeding) the dogs. Needless to say, he slept very well last night. Speaking of which, I'm so mad because I got some pictures of him on his big boy bed but can't get them to load on the computer. I'm going to keep trying though. In other news, we are going for Reece's hippotherapy evaluation Friday morning. If it doesn't sleet or snow, we have to be in Florence at 9 that morning. Keep Reece in your prayers. I really think this will be awesome for him, but I know he is going to be terrified of the horses at first.
Anyway, enjoy your week! And for all of you Colts fans (Papa), WHO DAT!!??
With love,
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment