It's finalized... I am now an educational consultant for Discovery Toys. I am having my Launch Party on Friday, March 5 at 5:30 p.m and a second one the following day, March 6, at 2:00 p.m. I have decided to join this company in order to not only make a little extra income with the convenience of setting my own schedule but to also get a little bit of myself back. I am really excited about this opportunity, and the toys are so cool! They are really fun toys for kids, but at the same time provide that educational side that parents love. Plus, they are great for differently abled children as well. Reece is going to love being Mama's little toy tester! I would love for you to come out to my Launch Party to check out these amazing and affordable toys. However, if you are unable to make it, I have provided a link to my website where you can shop online. Just click on the DT picture over to the side.
Thanks, and please pray for me as I embark on this exciting new part of my life!
With love,
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment