The first part of the video is of Reece talking on the phone. I think he is talking to "doddy". The funniest part is the "bye" part. He says it really quickly and then throws the phone down. I've become more aware of what I sound like when I say "bye" on the phone, and he sounds just like that. Now, throwing the phone... not sure where that comes from. I don't do that. My only explanation is that he loves to throw everything now! Excuse his outfit. We had just come back from the Y, and I really didn't see any need in buttoning those buttons on the back of his shirt!The second part of the video was an experiment. I bought these little plastic cups, and I thought we'd start working on drinking out of a big boy cup. I had prepared myself for a messy disaster, but as usual, Reece surprised both me and Nick and did an excellent job for his first time! We are so proud of him, and he might be a little proud of himself!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!
With love,
Beth
1 comment:
Precious! Reece is just bubbling over with personality! What is it with little boys and their throwing?!?! I loved watching all of your video posts and it is so great to be able to keep up with your sweet family. Many blessings!
Mallorie King Bonds
Post a Comment