Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where Does He Come Up with This Stuff?

Jotting this down before I forget...

Last night while telling Nick night-night, Reece starts really examining Nick's face. He turned his head and poked at his ears and then started tapping Nick's eyes. He said, "I'm looking at your doctor's appointment, Daddy." Guess he's had a lot of experience with that or something :)

A few minutes ago while playing in the playroom, Reece said, "OK! It's storytime! Once upon a time there was a gorilla." Then he proceeds to run into the wall. "The End. That was a great story!" Remember our gorilla experience in Memphis in April? Maybe that's where that came from? Who knows? I was about to pass out from laughing so hard though.

Reece had some more pictures made by Lara Robinson last week. The gallery is up if you'd like to look at them. Go to lararobinsonphotography.com. Click on clients. Then enter my email address- beth.barham@gmail.com. Password is pictures. Use the drop down menu to find Reece's name. That will take you to his gallery. They turned out really good! Now, I've got to make decisions!

We're off to Atlanta this week. Reece's surgery is Friday morning. Pray that all goes well!
I'll tweet his progress throughout the day, so check below under my little bird :0

Have a wonderful weekend!
With love,
Beth

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

Love the new picture at the top. Can't believe Reece really is almost 3 (looked at the ticker). IT's so amazing about his surgery but we knew God could work miracles. Glad things are going well. He's one smart little boy