
Reece taking it all in!

Ridley stole Zeke's Santa hat!

Taking a break from running
Saturday we met our friends Andy, Jessica, AnnaLea, and Caleb Chambers at Lemon Meringue at Renaissance. We had scheduled the kids a portrait session there in a cute set up of Santa's workshop. Of course the only one that cooperated was baby Caleb, at 2 months of age! Reece pitched an absolute fit, but we finally got a shot of him without a crying face. Oh, my child! Anyway, after a lunch at Sweet Peppers Deli, we headed to pick up Ridley at the house. He had a playdate at Lakeshore Park on the Reservoir. We met Zeke, the weimeraner, and his mommy Amy and two friends David and Bethany. We met Zeke and Amy at our puppy classes at Petsmart. Zeke seems to remember his "manners" a little better than Ridley. Oh well, we'll work on it. The pups had a blast running around chasing bubbles and frisbees. Reece thought they were hysterical. He just cackled at them constantly. Needless to say, he enjoyed himself thoroughly. Over the weekend, Reece developed a nasty cough and wheezing. I'm taking him to Dr. Denney this afternoon to find out what's going on with our little man. I feel so terrible when he's sick. I'll let you know how it turns out! Other than that, starting Wednesday, Daddy will be home with us until the day after Thanksgiving. We have big plans to put up Christmas decorations and get Reece's picture for our Christmas card. I have a lot to live up to based on last year's card, and I can already tell you, nothing will be that good. Reece is waaaay too mobile now. I'll be doing good to get a still shot!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week, and I'll be posting again soon. I have a video I've got to share!
With love,
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment