I just wanted to let you know that we will be taking Reece in to Dr. Veda's clinic this Friday morning to try the muscle strengthening drug, Mestinon. Apparently, it works very quickly, and we will be able to see the results while there. We were told to come prepared to stay 4-6 hours. Please say a prayer for us. I am very nervous about it just because it is something Reece has never taken before. There are no major side effects, but you know how mothers worry! We pray that it will help his little muscles, so that he will be able to do a little more. If it does work, then he will take it in a liquid form 3 times a day. Here's hoping he likes raspberry-flavored medicine!! I'll post as soon as I can to let everyone know how it goes! Thanks again!! We love you!
P.S. I added some pics at the bottom of the page from when Reece was born. We always like to look back to see how far the Lord has brought him in 7 months!
1 comment:
He has always head a head full of hair!!! Good luck with the meds.
Post a Comment